Electric vehicles are back and better than ever. For evidence, look no further than the first-ever EV Week Expo in San Francisco happening September 17-18 at Justin Herman Plaza.
Please join Charge Across Town, the SF Department of the Environment, the Business Council on Climate Change, San Francisco business leaders, and leading electric vehicle manufacturers and charging stations for this electric vehicle bonanza. Come see and drive the latest electric and plug-in hybrid cars and learn about San Francisco’s commitment to become the EV capital of America.
Charge Across Town
EV Week Expo
September 17 - 18, 2012
11 am – 5 pm
Justin Herman Plaza
- Luxury electric cars Fisker Karma and Tesla Model S
- Toyota’s new RAV4 EV and Prius Plug-in
- Nissan’s popular Leaf electric car
- BMW DriveNow ActiveE premium car sharing service
- Honda’s FitEV
- Electric (eREV) pickup truck from PG&E and VIA Motors
- EV charging stations with SunPower clean energy
- Zipcar & City CarShare electric vehicles
- Ford Focus EV and Mitsubishi MiEV
Entrance is complimentary.
For more information and to sign up for Ride & Drives, please visit chargeacrosstown.com/ev-week
Look forward to seeing you there for this electrifying event!